What is covid-19?
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus.
How do I prevent covid-19?
Protect yourself and others around you by knowing the facts and taking appropriate precautions. Follow advice provided by the UK National Health Service.
- Wash you hands often, Use soap and water or alcohol based hand sanitiser
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when coughing or sneezing
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, a cough and difficulty breathing seek medical attention.
How does coronavirus spread?
The virus that causes COVID-19 is mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes or exhales. You can buy our coronavirus selected protective devices to help with the spread of coronavirus - please check Pill Doctor website for more.