YasminMost popular birth control pills
£ 34.99 – £ 64.99
What is Yasmin?
Buy Yasmin birth control pill; a combination of ethinylestradiol and drospirenone. Yasmin, as an oral contraceptive pill, can achieve prevention of pregnancy by halting the ovulation and blocking the sperm cells from entering the womb.
One of the significant advantages of using contraceptives is the convenience it gives to both couples – since pregnancy can be prevented 99%, and then the sexual intimacy between the couple can still continue.
How does Yasmin work?
Yasmin is classified as combination oral contraceptive. It is formulated with two types of artificial hormones, drospirenone (progestogen) and ethinylestradiol (oestrogen). These compounds synergistically work to prevent pregnancy in three ways. First, it halts the process of ovulation, in which minimal amount of egg cells are released during ovulation. Secondly, it can also prevent pregnancy by preventing the egg cells in growing to the uterine lining. Lastly, it thickens the cervical fluid so that the sperms cells will have hard time entering the womb.
How to take Yasmin?
Follow the instructions on taking the Yasmin pill to achieve true success. Consider the following tips:
- ● Take Yasmin pills during the first day of the menstrual cycle for immediate protection against pregnancy.
- ● If you missed the first day, consume the pill within the five-day window and the full effect of the contraceptive will occur within seven days. Exercise caution during this time frame.
- ● The pill must be taken for 21 days straight on regular basis and then have seven days break of no pill before taking the next pack.
You can purchase Yasmin pills that come in the dosage of 3 mg/30 mcg, which is the doctor’s recommended dosage. This pill comes in in packs of 63 or 126.
Side effects and precautions
Side effects are normal in prescription medications and it may occur during the first intake. Nevertheless, the side effects associated with Yasmin are generally tolerable and mild. Some of the common side effects are headaches, menstrual changes, breast pain, nausea and abdominal pain. Consult doctors if side effects persist.
When consuming the Yasmin pills, consider the following precautions to ensure safety:
- ● If you found out that you are allergic with the substances present in Yasmin pills, do not take this pill.
- ● Do not use this pill if you are breastfeeding until weaning or six months after birth.
- ● Do not take this pill if you are obese, have hypertension/high blood pressure, history of heart failure, migraines, inflammatory bowel disease, or heart attacks or strokes.
- ● For women over the age of 35, exercise caution before taking the Yasmin pill. Do not take this pill if you have history of blood clot
- ● Do not take this if you are over 50 years of age,
- ● Do not take this if you are a smoker, smoking more than 40 cigarettes a day, have history of heart valve disease, angina or an irregular heartbeat.