Dihydrocodeine 30mgEffective Pain relief Treatment
£ 44.99 – £ 99.99
What is Dihydrocodeine?
Dihydrocodeine is an opioid medication, which is are also called an opiate. It contains codeine, which is known as a narcotic. They are particularly addictive so care must be taken to follow your doctor’s strict prescription.
Dihydrocodeine Side Effects
The following are possible side effects of using this medication:
- ● Gastrointestinal system – constipation, feeling or being sick, abdominal pain, dry mouth
- ● Nervous system – ‘spinning’ sensation, dizziness, headache, ‘pins and needles’, slow and shallow breathing, muscle rigidity.
- ● Skin – rash, itchy skin, irregular raised patches, sweating, flushed face
- ● Eyes – blurred or double vision, extremely small pupils
- ● Psychiatric effects – drowsiness, changes of mood, confusion, sexual dysfunction, hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not real), excitation
- ● Heart – slow or fast heart rate, palpitations, low blood pressure
- ● Liver and biliary system – biliary spasm (causing pain in the right side of your abdomen, particularly after eating a meal, which may spread towards your right shoulder)
- ● Urinary system – pain and difficulty in passing urine and less frequent to do so
- ● Other – water retention (oedema)
Patient Information Leaflet
Always read the patient information leaflet before commencing treatment. Patient information can be found here.