Malarone (Brand)Malarone Tablets for Prevention of Malaria
£ 64.99 – £ 1,175.00
How To Take
One tablet day by day with sustenance or a smooth drink at about a similar time every day.
Begin taking the tablets 1-2 days before you enter the intestinal sickness zone and proceed until one week after you clear out.
Side Effects of Malarone
Reactions with Malarone are less normal and extreme than other hostile to intestinal sickness drugs.
Reactions may include: rashes, stomach torment, cerebral pains, anorexia, sickness, looseness of the bowels, discombobulation, change in rest example, hacking and mouth ulcers.
How Does Malarone Work:
- ● It contains two pharmaceuticals, atovaquone and proguanil hydrochloride, which both work in various approaches to stop disease with the intestinal sickness parasite (Plasmodium falciparum).
- ● Malaria is spread by the nibble of a contaminated mosquito, which passes the intestinal sickness parasite into the circulation system.
- ● Malarone averts intestinal sickness by executing this parasite.
- ● For people who are already infected with malaria, Malarone also kills these parasites.
- ● For individuals who are as of now contaminated with malaria, Malarone additionally executes these parasites.
Patient Information Leaflet
Always read the patient information leaflet before commencing treatment. Patient information can be found here.