ZopicloneEffective treatment for Insomnia
£ 34.99 – £ 73.99
What is Zopiclone?
Zopiclone is a sleeping pill which is used for the treatment of sleeping disorders such as insomnia. This drug works by helping the patient sleep faster than the usual. It also aids in providing a good night sleep with less nocturnal awakenings during the night. Aside from a sleeping pill, Zopiclone is a sedative that also aid in relaxing your muscles. Sleeping pill such as Zopiclone should not be used for a long period of time to prevent any withdrawal symptoms. At most, you can continually use this product for four weeks. Other brands sold in the market include Zimovane, Datolan and Imovane.
|Buy Zopiclone||Buy Zopiclone UK|
|ZopicloneTablets||Zopiclone Tablets UK|
|Zopiclone 7.5mg||Zopiclone 7.5mg|
|Zopiclone Online||Zopiclone Online UK|
|Zopiclone Price||Zopiclone Price UK|
|Zopiclone Over The Counter||Zopiclone Pills|
What You Need To Know About Zopiclone
- ● Zopiclone takes around 1 hour to work.
- ● Zopiclone is usually prescribed for just 2 to 4 weeks. This is because your body gets used to it quickly, and after this time it’s unlikely to have the same effect. Your body can also become dependent on it.
- ● Common side effects are a metallic taste in your mouth, a dry mouth, and daytime sleepiness.
- ● Don’t drink alcohol while you’re on zopiclone. Having them together can make you go into a deep sleep where you find it difficult to wake up.
- ● Zopiclone is also called by the brand name Zimovane.
How And When To Take Zopiclone
Zopiclone tablets come in 2 different strengths – 3.5mg and 7.5mg.
The usual dose is to take a 7.5mg tablet just before you go to bed. It takes around 1 hour to work.
A lower dose of 3.5mg may be recommended to begin with if you’re over 65 years old or have kidney or liver problems. Taking a lower dose in these cases reduces the risk of excessive sleepiness and other side effects.
Swallow the tablet whole. Don’t crush or chew it. You can take zopiclone with or without food.
It’s important to take it exactly as your doctor has told you. You could be asked to take a tablet on only 2 or 3 nights each week, rather than every night.
What Are The Side Effects of Zopiclone?
Not everyone will get side effects with zopiclone.
These common side effects happen in more than 1 in 100 people.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if these side effects bother you or don’t go away:
a bitter or metallic taste in your mouth or a dry mouth
Serious side effects
Serious side effects are rare, but you should tell your doctor as soon as possible if you:
- ● lose your memory – this is called amnesia
- ● see or hear things that aren’t real – these are called hallucinations
- ● fall over, especially if you’re elderly
- ● think things that aren’t true – these are called delusions
- ● feel low or sad – this could be a sign of depression