At Pill Doctor we strive to provide high quality service. However, from time to time there may be circumstances where you are not satisfied with the service you receive.
If you wish to give us some feedback on the service, or in the unlikely event that you have received a lower than expected level of service please contact us using the details below. Complaints or feedback on payment, prescribing, website info. Or medical advice required from the prescribing doctor, should be directed via the details below.
Contact details as follows;
Pill Doctor 37A Bates Industrial Estate Church Road, Romford RM3 0HU
37A Bates Industrial Estate Church Road
Harold Wood, Romford
Company Reg. Number: 9010197
Email: [email protected]
Local: 0203 974 0602 9am-5pm (Monday to Friday)
International: +44 203 974 0602 (for calls outside of the UK)
What information do we need from you?
We will need:
• A clear, detailed description of what your complaint is about.
• Copies of any letters or emails related to the complaint or any other materials that may help resolve your complaint fairly.
• Your email address or postal address, or telephone, so we can reply to your complaint.
What happens next?
When you have made your complaint,
• Send an email within 3 business working days to acknowledge that we have received your complaint.
• We will then investigate your complaint with the aim of responding to your complaints within 20 working days.
However, there are circumstances whereby the nature of the complaint may require a longer duration in order to respond to your complaint, in such situations we will inform you of when approximately you should expect a reply.