This page (together with our Privacy & Cookies Policy and Acceptable
Use Policy) tells you information about us and the legal terms and
conditions (“Terms“) on which we make available products
(“Products“) and services (“Services“),
from our website, https://www.pilldoctor.co.uk, (“our site
“) to you.
Our site facilitates your access to an online clinical assessment for the
purpose of issuing private prescriptions and supplying medication (“ Prescribed Medicines“) to you.
These Terms also govern the ownership and use of any materials,
documentation and intellectual property rights belonging to us or any of
our associates (“Material“).
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them.
Before you place an order for Products (including Prescribed Medicines) or
Services on our site (“Order“), you will be asked to agree
to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be
allowed to order Products or Services from our site.
www.pilldoctor.co.uk (“Website”) owned by Meds Pharm limited (“we,”
“us,” or “our”) welcomes you.
We offer you access to our services through our “Website” (defined below)
subject to the following Terms of this agreement, which may be updated by us
from time to time with or without notice to you. By accessing and using this
Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be
hereby incorporated by reference (collectively, this “Agreement”). In case you do
not agree with any of these terms, then please do not use the Website.
documents provided to you by the Website;
● “Service” or “Services” refers to any service defined below, which we may supply
and which you may request via our Website;
● “User”, “You”, “your” and “Customers” refers to the person who is accessing the
website and paid for the products and services offered on the Website.
● “We”, “us”, and “our” are references to Pilldoctor.
● ”Website” shall mean and include "www.pilldoctor.co.uk", Mobile Application
(“App”) and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
● “Content” means text, graphics, images, software, audio, video, designs,
interactive features, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other
materials that are posted, generated, provided, or otherwise made available
through the Services;
● “User Account” shall mean an electronic account opened by the user with the
Platform to avail services offered through the Website;
● All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word
"includes" should be construed as "without limitation".
● Words importing any gender shall include all the other genders.
● Reference to any statute, ordinance, or other law includes all regulations and
other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments, or
replacements for the time being in force.
● All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of
reference only and do not define limit, or affect the meaning or interpretation of
the terms of this Agreement.
COMMITMENT AND SCOPE
● Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as
otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services,
which are governed by their terms of service.
● Eligibility: Our service is not available to minors under the age of 18, if you are
under the age of 18 kindly refrain from using our website and services as it is not
suitable for you.
● Electronic Communication: When you use this Website or send e-mails and other
electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are
communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply
communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep
copies of these communications for your records.
PillDoctor is an online prescribing service with partner dispensing pharmacies, we
provide treatment for a limited number of conditions. Our website connects
patients with independent prescribers and dispensing pharmacies.
PillDoctor is owned and operated by Meds Pharm limited.
All medical consultations are under the care of qualified independent prescribers
who are registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC). Safety is our priority: we always ensure that our patients receive the right prescription and
medication from a reputable source.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove
portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of
changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by
posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to our Website.
Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that
you accept and agree to the Changes.
If you access this Website anonymously, you will not be required to create a user
name. But, to access certain Resources, you may be required to provide specific
information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
You accept that the details you provide about establishing an account are correct
and that you will keep your details up-to-date. You are responsible for the
security of all of your user names, passwords, and registration information (such
as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely
responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify
us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or
other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of
your user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
A. Content Responsibility.
The website permits you to post comments, feedback, etc. (“content”) but you
are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
Please do not use content that:
● contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions,text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste,inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
● is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading,fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
● violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
● discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner
prohibited by law;
● violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state,
federal, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance;
harmful, disruptive, or destructive files;
● sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or
offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same
message under multiple emails or subjects;
Any such submitted content will be refused by us. If repeated violations occur, we
reserve the right to cancel user access to the website.
● All the payments on the website shall be governed by our terms and conditions.
● Payment mode shall be:
Telephone payment etc
● You must notify us instantly if any particulars are inappropriate. If your payment
has not been accepted you will be informed of this via email, telephone or writing
along with the reasons.
● When you purchase from our website, you expressly authorize us (or our third-
party payment processor) to charge you.
● We may ask you to supply additional information relevant to your Transaction,
including your credit card number (or other payment information), the expiration date of your credit card, and your email and postal addresses for billing and notification (such information, “Payment Information”).
● You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use all payment
method(s) represented by any such Payment Information.
● When you initiate a Transaction, you authorize us to provide your Payment
Information to third parties so we can complete your Transaction and charge your
payment method for the type of Transaction you have selected (plus any
applicable taxes and other charges).
● You may need to provide additional information to verify your identity before completing your Transaction (such information is included within the definition of Payment Information).
● The refund shall be allowed as per our refund policy.
● We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact our back-office
team for any inquiry or problem.
● We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our
products and quality of service.
By availing of our services:
● We provide an opportunity for you to avail of the offered Services from our
● We do not provide any warranty or guarantee that the Courses and/or Service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a Services offered by the Website is not as described, your sole remedy is to intimate us about Services for taking further action.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to limit the usage or supply of any
service or course to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may use
this right as per necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Service at any
time. Any offer to provide any Service made on our Website is invalid where
YOUR COMMITMENT AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of the
information listed by us.
● We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we
may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via
● The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your
private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of
this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
USAGE OF THIRD PARTY CONTENT
● You shall use the website Service for a lawful purpose and comply with all the
● You shall not upload, any content that:
● Defamatory, infringes any trademark, copyright, or any proprietary rights of any
person or affects anyone’s privacy, contains violence or hate speech, including
any sensitive information about any person.
● You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for
some competing business;
● You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access our
Website for any means without taking permission.
● You will inform us about anything that is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal;
● You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, transmission mechanism, software, or
routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected
to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
● You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If
you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to
the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without
notice, and to remove any content.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
At Pilldoctor.co.uk, we have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material,
including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot, therefore, be
responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website,
we do not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it
believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. The Website may
contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as
content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other
errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or
publicity rights or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights,
of third parties, or the downloading, copying, or use of which is subject to
additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. We disclaim any
responsibility for any harm and/or damages resulting from the use or
downloading of postings of other parties on the website.
You understand and agree that we (A) do not guarantee the accuracy,
completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third
parties; and (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any
third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in
evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us
or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form
of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the
www.Pilldoctor.co.uk Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage
In no event shall PillDoctor, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special,eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds,figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; and(iii) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement,
domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or
not we've been aware of the possibility of such damage.
Any materials provided by the Client/Customer in the course of using our service
shall be kept confidential by us as against third parties, unless the disclosure is
required under the process of law or unless the disclosure is to our’s financial
auditors or governing regulatory bodies. Disclosing or using this information for
any purpose beyond the scope of this Agreement.
We are not responsible to you for:
● any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is
inaccurate or incomplete; or
● any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
● any errors in or omissions from our website; or
● any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings, or reviews (of
our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
● any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of our's Services for
illegal spam activities (including gathering email addresses and personal
information from others or sending any mass commercial emails), other than for
the intended purposes of this website.
We may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites”).
These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by
us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is
created and used by others. You can communicate with the site administrator for
those External Sites. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link
of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety
measures when you are downloading files from all these Websites to safeguards
your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access
linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
By accessing or using the Website, you approve us to use, store, or otherwise
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on our
Website is accurate and error-free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that
may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Website
will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that
the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies
the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and no warranty shall be
provided by us for its suitability for any purpose.
1. No advice
Our website and the service are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis
without any warranties of any kind, including that the website will operate error-
free or that the website, its servers, or its content or service are free of computer
viruses or similar contamination or destructive features.
We disclaim all licenses or warranties, including, but not limited to, licenses or
warranties of title, merchantability, non-violation of third parties rights, and
fitness for a particular purpose and any warranties arising from a matter of
dealing, course of performance, or usage of trade. In relation with any warranty,
contract, or common law tort claims: (i) we shall not be liable for any unintended,
incidental, or substantial damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost
data or business stoppage resulting from the use or inability to access and use the
website or the content, even if we have been recommended of the possibility of
The website may comprise technical incorrectness or typographical errors or
omissions. Unless required by applicable laws, we are not accountable for any
such typographical, technical, or pricing errors recorded on the website. The
website may contain information on certain services, not all of which are available
in every location. A reference to a service on the websites does not suggest that
such service is or will be accessible in your location. We reserve the right to do
changes, corrections, and/or improvements to the website at any time without
2. No warranties
○ This website contains general information.
○ The information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
○ The information on this Website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
○ Without limiting the scope of this section, we do not warrant or represent that the information on this website:
A. will be constantly available, or available at all; or
B. is true, accurate, complete, current, or non-misleading.
We have provided certain materials such as graphics, logo, photo, designs audio
recording, text, software, etc. (collectively referred to as “Content”). The Content
may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may
infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the
Content, and you will not take the Content except as allowed under this
Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You
must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original
Content on any copy you make of the Content. You shall not modify or transfer
any copyrighted content in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
If you violate any provision of this Agreement, your rights to access or use the
website shall be terminated and you must with immediate effect destroy the
copies you have created from the content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are
registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company,
product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service
marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us,
the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by
implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks,
without our prior written permission specific for each such use.
You agree to secure, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors,
employees, successors, licensees, and allocates harmless from and against any
dues, actions, or demands, including, without restriction, judicious legal and
accounting fees, arising or consequential from your breach of this Agreement or
your misappropriation of the Content or the Website. We shall provide you
notice of such a claim, suit, or proceeding at your expense. We reserve the right,
at your expense, to undertake the exclusive defense and control of any case that
is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to
cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
When placing an order for a Product and/or Service through our
site, you will receive written confirmation of your Order from
us. This confirmation, however, will be subject to acceptance
of the Order by the applicable Associate.
Your contract with the Associate will subsist at the time when
your Order has been placed with the Associate by us acting as
agent and such Order has been duly accepted by the Associate.
The basis of your contract with the Associate will be governed
by the Associate’s own terms and conditions.
Term. The Services will be provided to you can be canceled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such
Effecto f Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other
fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become
due and payable in full, and (d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days.
All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature
should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without
limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto
concerning the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed under the law of England and
Wales without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The English Courts
shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure us to
perform its obligations under these Terms if such non-performance arises as a
result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us,
including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of
electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure
The Company shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third
party including its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, and group
companies, without any consent of the User.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us
at [email protected]
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or unacceptable, that
provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that
the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.