NO. We offer Free prescription with all consultations once it has been approved by a doctor.
Is the Packaging discreet ?
Yes. We send parcels in plain packaging with no indication of what is inside.
Can I use an existing prescription?
Yes. If you have valid Private prescription please contact us via email email@example.com we will need the original prescription before shipping any orders.
How we work?
1. You place your order online at www.pilldoctor.co.uk for your selected medication.
2. Your order awaits to be approved by a doctor this can take up to 24 hours. (sometimes longer depending on the doctor’s diary)
3. The order will then be passed to the Pharmacy; where the order will be printed.
Please note your order can be marked as shipped but may not leave us until the following day.
4. Once the order is printed this is marked as shipped the order will be shipped once checked by the pharmacist (please note the pharmacist can still decline your order if they feel you are over ordering or abusing the service), once all checks are complete your medication will be sent on the chosen method of delivery, selected at checkout.
(you will be able to track the parcel once this has been collected)
– We do not offer a guaranteed next day delivery service.
– Your order may not leave us the day the order is marked as “shipped”.
– Your order cannot be rushed by customer services.
– You cannot speak to a doctor or pharmacist to dispute their decision.
– You are unable to change a delivery address once the order has been placed.
– We will cancel your order if we suspect you are abusing the service.
– If we notice duplicate accounts/a number of people at the same address, we will ask you to provide ID for each person ordering.
How can I be sure the medicine is Genuine?
We certainly use the same suppliers as the ones your favorite high street pharmacy also uses.
Can I expect confidentiality of service?
All medical information and order accounts are entirely confidential and can only be accessed by our medical doctors and staff.