NO. We offer Free prescription with all consultations once it has been approved by a doctor.
Yes. We send parcels in plain packaging with no indication of what is inside.
Yes. If you have valid Private prescription please contact us via email [email protected] we will need the original prescription before shipping any orders.
1. You place your order online at www.pilldoctor.co.uk for your selected medication.
2. Your order awaits to be approved by a doctor this can take up to 24 hours. (sometimes longer depending on the doctor’s diary)
3. The order will then be passed to the Pharmacy; where the order will be printed.
Please note your order can be marked as shipped but may not leave us until the following day.
4. Once the order is printed this is marked as shipped the order will be shipped once checked by the pharmacist (please note the pharmacist can still decline your order if they feel you are over ordering or abusing the service), once all checks are complete your medication will be sent on the chosen method of delivery, selected at checkout.
(you will be able to track the parcel once this has been collected)
– We do not offer a guaranteed next day delivery service.
– Your order may not leave us the day the order is marked as “shipped”.
– Your order cannot be rushed by customer services.
– You cannot speak to a doctor or pharmacist to dispute their decision.
– You are unable to change a delivery address once the order has been placed.
– We will cancel your order if we suspect you are abusing the service.
– If we notice duplicate accounts/a number of people at the same address, we will ask you to provide ID for each person ordering.
We certainly use the same suppliers as the ones your favorite high street pharmacy also uses.
Once an order is refunded it takes 72Hrs for the funds to clear in your account.
You are only allowed to order a repeat of an opioid containing product after 28 days, in some cases a proof of address may be required on second purchase.
The doctors can take anywhere between 3-24 hours approve orders, however they check orders a lot of times daily to make sure they are not missing any pending orders.
All medical information and order accounts are entirely confidential and can only be accessed by our medical doctors and staff.