PropranololEffective Treatment for Performance Anxiety & Migraine
£ 14.99 – £ 34.99
What is Propranolol?
Propranolol is a beta-blocker that is popularly known by the brand name Bedranol SR, it is used to treat a range of medical conditions. You can Buy Propranolol from our online pharmacy, it is also available through your regular doctor for situational anxiety and to help prevent migraines.
|Buy Propranolol||Buy Propranolol UK|
|Propranolol Tablets||Propranolol Tablets UK|
|Propranolol 10mg||Propranolol 40mg|
|Propranolol Online||Propranolol Online UK|
|Propranolol Price||Propranolol Price UK|
|Propranolol Over The Counter||Propranolol Pills|
How Does Propranolol Work?
It works by stopping messages received to your heart from nerves by blocking beta-adrenergic receptors where the heart receives these messages. This results in your heart beating slower also with less force. This helps to prevent fast heart rhythms (arrhythmias) and reduces the pressure of blood within your blood vessels. If you have angina, propranolol can help reduce chest pain due to your heart using less energy.
How Do I Use Propranolol?
Take ONE three times daily, if physical symptoms continue please see your GP.
- ● Take your dose with a glass of water before meals.
- ● Do not stop taking unless advised otherwise by your doctor.
- ● Do not crush
- ● If you have taken a higher dose than prescribed, you should contact your doctor immediately. An overdose can result in symptoms such as confusion, body spasms, sickness, dizziness, so it is imperative you seek medical help.
- ● If you forget to take your dose, you should take it as soon as you remember to, if it is almost time for your next dose, then you should miss the dose.
- ● You may experience side-effects if you suddenly stop taking the medication such as shaking, sweating, irregular heart beat and more. As treatment can potentially be long-term, you should reduce your dose over time to reduce the chances of serious withdrawal symptoms. You should discuss this with your doctor.
What Are The Side effects Of Propranolol?
Taking propranolol just like any medicine can result in side-effects. Not everybody get these side effects but it’s important to be aware before continuing with treatment. The side effects may improve over time as your body will adjust to the medicine. If side-effects persist and are invasive, speak with your doctor.
Common side effects include:
- ● Irregular/slow heartbeat
- ● Nightmares
- ● Tiredness – do not drive or operate machines if this occurs.
If any of the following symptoms occur, stop taking propranolol immediately and contact your doctor:
- ● Signs of allergic reaction (difficulty breathing, itching, swollen lips, throat, face or tongue)
- ● Indications of an intolerance (light-headedness, fainting, blurred vision or dizziness)