What is a Ventolin asthma inhaler?
The Ventolin asthma inhaler contains 100 mcg of Salbutamol per metered puff used in the management of asthma.
What is Asthma?
Asthma is when the tubes that carry air in and out of your lungs tighten and become swollen. The following symptoms are experienced in patients with asthma:
- Shortness of breath
- Trunk snugness
- Wheezing (shake like sound with every breath)
How to use Ventolin Inhaler?
Use your inhaler as instructed by your GP or nurse it is very important that you use the inhaler correctly to ensure the drug reaches your lungs where it takes its action to relieve symptoms.
- Evacuate the top and shake inhaler before utilize.
- Take an ordinary breath and inhale out totally.
- Put your mouth over the mouthpiece and seal with your lips to counteract air getting away.
- Begin taking a moderate full breath in, then press down the canister catch at the highest point of the inhaler and keep on breathing in as profoundly as possible.
- Hold your breath for 10 seconds to permit the medication time to work in your aviation routes and afterward breathe out gradually.